We all know the feeling at Christmas, excitedly unwrapping your present to find out it's not what you wanted.
That's why for whatever reason you are unhappy with your order, you can return it to us hassle free. However this does not include personalised items, unless they are damaged.
How long do I have to return items?
- Please notify us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of notifying us about your return.
- Items must be sent back in the original condition.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return or cancel an item.
What happens if I return items?
- If the item you are sending back is faulty or you received the incorrect item you ordered, we will send you a full refund plus the postage fees you paid to return the item.
- If you would like to return and the item is not faulty or incorrect, we will refund you for the full price paid for the items minus the shipping cost.
- It is your responsibility to pay for shipping the return.
- Refunds and exchanges will be issued once we have received your return.
Can I cancel my order before it's dispatched?
- You can cancel an order before we dispatch the items hassle free.
- If the cancellation takes place when orders have been dispatched, it is your responsibility to send the items back and pay for the delivery of return.
- Want to return or cancel? Send us an email at email@example.com and our Elves will get back to you as quickly as they can.
Any questions? Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org.